Solutions for Residences
Benefits of Residential Security Camera Systems
Protecting your family and assets with advanced surveillance technology will increase your peace of mind, and security camera systems can keep an eye on your property while you are away. With built-in recording coupled with motion detection, owners can quickly locate and view activity in the vicinity of their home or other assets. New automated alerting technology allows the CCTV system to send an email or text notification to ensure rapid response for any activity that meets certain criteria.
Property owners who are looking for the best experience need IP security cameras:
- Future-proof technology (analog technology is being abandoned)
- Email / text notifications of activity
- HDTV and Megapixel (Super HD) resolution
- Flexible and infinitely expandable
- Built-in digital video processing and analytics
- Enhanced night capabilities
- Wireless options
Additional Uses Security Camera Systems
Even beyond direct crime deterrence and improved safety and security, modern surveillance systems provide utilities that are limited only by imagination.
- Video baby / elderly monitors (nannie-cams and grannie-cams)
- Check-in on property while out of town
- Monitor vacation homes remotely during inclement weather
- Check-in on kids & pets while at work
- Monitor cleaning and lawn service providers
- Identify people on the porch
- And many, many more....
Specialty cameras designed for residential use: